We are C2S2:
C2S2 pursues the goal of making it as easy as possible for employees to access and understand company regulations. For this purpose, regulations are digitised using an innovative linguistic approach. This forms the basis for different interactive topic accesses such as a semantic search, a facet retrieval and a chatbot. The competence gained in this way helps companies and employees to act responsibly and in line with corporate values and to efficiently minimise risks.
To provide our services, we use modern cloud and web technologies, such as Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Node.js, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes or Ansible.
- Fullstack development and maintenance of the Rulebook platform – backend and frontend
- Development of modern web and chatbot applications
- Improvement and development of the digitisation of company rules and associated search algorithms
- Extension and maintenance of our Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure
- Monitoring availability and recovery in case of failure
- Operational use and expansion of the build and deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
We are looking for:
- A degree in (?i).*Informatics or a comparable qualification
- A passion for software development
- Independent and self-organised work
- You enjoy taking responsibility for projects and in your team
- Several years of experience in web development (especially single-page applications and APIs) and with object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with Angular(JS), MongoDB and Elasticsearch are a plus
- The ability to design complex software architectures and develop them strategically
- Code quality is important to you: Test-Driven-Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery are not only known to you but are part of your daily work.
- Furthermore, you have experience with IT systems, are confident in Linux environments and have ideally already used or administered cloud services or Docker environments.
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
- Flat hierarchies in an innovative B2B start-up
- Agile software development processes with Kanban and DevOps
- A cutting-edge working environment with exciting development prospects and creative freedom
- Being part of a highly motivated team and revolutionising the world of business regulations
- Opportunity for remote working
- A modern office in a city villa in Bonn’s federal district, as well as equipment for your home office for remote work
- Job ticket VRS (walking distance to Bonn UN Campus station only 5 minutes)
- Company pension plan
You want to be part of the team?
Then please send your application with CV, salary expectations and the next possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org